£15,000 jobs in Baschurch
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- My Shrewsbury based client is currently recruiting for a Sales and Customer Service Advisor.
- Salary - 28 days including bank holidays.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Our client has over 50 years' experience and almost 2,000 employees.
- They are a trusted company who support leading businesses with their most important…
£24,000 - £28,500 a year
- My Shrewsbury based client is currently recruiting for a HR Officer.
- Salary up to £28500 depending on experience.
- 28 days + bank holidays.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- As a payroll advisor you will be tasked with;
- Providing expertise and support to our clients in using and processing their payroll requirements delivering an…
£20,000 - £28,000 a year
- Pertemps are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful company based in Shrewsbury who are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior on a permanent basis.
£11.04 - £12.62 an hour
- Our client is a very successful company in their sector who is growing and expanding all the time they are currently looking permanent skilled machine operators…
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Head of Projects -M&E install.
- £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + pension + benefits.
- This is an excellent opportunity for any M&E install Projects individual.
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Commercial Administrator required for my Telford based client.
- Salary £18k - £23k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays.
£31,470 a year
- An internationally established manufacturing business – and a household name to most!
- Is seeking a highly engaging, proactive and commercially minded Training…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
- My Client, a well established Hearing Company, is looking to recruit a full time Registered Hearing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.