£15,000 jobs in Banbury OX16
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Volunteer Services Co-ordinator to join our award winning, friendly, Volunteer Services…
£23,590 a year
- Permanent - Part Time - 20 hours per week.
- We are currently looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to support the Northampton Live at Home Scheme.
- Minimum of four 6 hour shifts per month between Monday-Sunday - 6am-12pm, 12pm-6pm, 6pm-12am or 12am-6am.
- There may be a requirement for some travel to attend…
- Schools across Oxford are looking for skilled volunteers to support education by becoming school governors.
- What will you be doing?*.
- Are you always scrolling through Instagram?
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Trawling trough blogs looking for inspiration?
- Click below on 'Apply Online'.
- Help us to help others.
- We are looking for people who are interested in volunteering in a retail environment - you may have a specialism that you would love to…
- Mentoring involves one person helping, supporting and encouraging another person to make progress or changes in their lives.
- Please be aware that Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Partnership Trust (CWPT) utilise a third party recruitment system (TRAC).
- Our Volunteers need to be….
- Individual Support Volunteers - Admin support.
- Bradbury House, Wheler Road, Seven Stars Industrial Estate, CV3 4LB.
- Tasks included in this role:
- If so, we really need you.
- This flexible role offers you the chance to build on your transferable skills - planning, communication and marketing - while gaining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.