£26,000 a year
- Therefore you will act as the strategic lead for recruitment of volunteers and student placements to support Pact’s services across the London region, including…
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- We are looking for a volunteer coordinator to job share in this pivotal role and join our existing team in developing the services across the Trust.
£33,046 a year
- This is an exciting time in the development of the Skylight as the coverage of service delivery expands to reach even more homeless people in the city.About the…
- Support our shops behind the scenes back of house, sorting donations, getting things ready for sale and making sure the shop is kept stocked and ready for our…
£19,605 a year
- Previous experience of working in a Contact Centre is desirable for this role.
- Please see the job profile for further details and click 'apply now' to submit an…
£26,445 a year
- You’ll develop and grow volunteering opportunities across new businesses, existing third sector business partners as well as One Manchester.
- Are you either a trainee or qualified counsellor/therapist, clinical or counselling psychologist?
- Place2Be provides emotional and therapeutic services in…
£15,821 a year
- We are now seeking a Volunteer Coordinator to join us on a contract until 31 March 2020.
- This role is available on a full or part time basis.
£10 an hour
- Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Bude, Devon.
- £10.00 per hour plus mileage allowance.
- Full and part-time hours available.
- Come and join the best!
£24,114 a year
- The services are provided through a network of residential/nursing care homes and supported living homes throughout the Bristol and South Gloucestershire areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.