- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- As a Sales Assistant you are the face of Superdry.
- Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
- Eager to share and learn.
- There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves.
- Our customers expect fresh, great quality products that are always available.
- As a Home Shopping Picker, you’re in the shoes of our customers – they’ve put…
- You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores.
- You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them.
- Begin your retail experience with Superdry....
- A brand to fall in love with.
- We are looking for great people to make up part of our family, sharing your passion…
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
- With thousands of great products arriving on our shelves, a smooth back office makes a huge difference to the success of the whole business.
Surviving Economic Abuse
£25,000 a year
- We are looking for a Personal and Administrative Assistant to support the work of SEA’s Director and also our Operations Manager.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Do you want to be part of a delivering excellence pioneering Primary Care team?
- Our practice is part of the Royal Wolverhampton Trust Primary Care Services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.