jobs in Somerset
- Campaign ref63932LocationEngland | Avon & SomersetCategoryPatient/Family Support.
- The main purpose of this role is to maintain excellent guest relations, by dealing with all guest queries in a polite and professional manner and offering…
- .....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
- In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification by automatic enrolment in City &…
- You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and check that all inventory is correct, so our guests have everything they need, so…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
Acacia Training and Development Ltd
£8.78 an hour
- The successful applicant must be car owner/driver as you will be required to visit learners in the workplace to carry out tests and invigilation.
£16,504 - £17,880 a year
- You will run the office and support staff, volunteers and reserve operations form our West Sedgemoor Reserve Office, in the heart of the Somerset Levels and…
£17,000 - £21,756 a year
- This event would be mainly focused on the Member Representative role in branch.
- It requires a genuine interest in people and the ability to quickly build…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.