jobs in Somerset
Account Details Chorley Council
£24,313 - £26,217 a year
- The ideal candidate will hold an appropriate qualification in building studies or a related subject.
- Our aim is to have a workforce that is reflective of the…
- Now hiring at 12 Eastover, Bridgwater.
- Everybody likes a nice clean home and the people we support are no different.
- It won't be easy at times but if you would like a career that makes a real…
- We are looking for Sales Associates to join our Timberland, The North Face, and Vans stores in Clarks Village (Street) where you can make an impact from day one…
£27,905 a year
- North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
Weston Area NHS Trust
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Weston Area Health Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Full time and part time role.
- As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high…
- We hold leading market positions in key categories of fashion and beauty, we are one of the top 10 digital retailers in the UK and more than one in four of the…
£16,450 a year
- Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) is a registered charity dedicated to the provision of hospice care for life-limited children and their families in the…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.