jobs in Somerset
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and tools.
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- What’s in it for you.
- We are currently looking for a confident, passionate and customer focused Receptionist to join our friendly front of house Team.
Albert Goodman LLP
- AAT – Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) mostly at Grade A*-B / 9 – 5, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent) grade…
£16,000 a year
- Using your initiative and selling skills and excellent telephone manner, you will speak to customers in order to secure appointments for our internal and field…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- We are now looking for temporary sales assistants on a part time contract…
- Previous retail experience in a fast paced store or service environment.
- A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.