jobs in Somerset
- Please note that these positions will involve some travel within the area, therefore full driving license and access to own vehicle are essential for this role.
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- What’s in it for you.
£16,450 a year
- In this new role, you will assist in providing efficient administration support to contribute to the smooth running of our growing network of charity retail…
- As a Matron your role will be to help provide care to the boys, ensuring they feel safe and at home, and to assist with the day-to-day running of the house.
- You will also provide sales administration support to sales personnel as and when required.
- You will answer, log and resolve all inbound enquiries to the depot…
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- We aim to create an enjoyable atmosphere for all our visitors and as an…
- We are currently looking for a confident, passionate and customer focused Receptionist to join our friendly front of house Team.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£24,799 a year
- North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
- 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.