jobs in Somerset
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
£8.89 an hour
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£9.15 an hour
- Through a creative and caring approach, you will build good relationships with both service users and their families, supporting service users in the planning…
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£9.83 - £10.28 an hour
- Help organise social activities, and to accompany residents on community visits when required and as duty rotas permit.
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
£9.50 an hour
- Our successfully growing client is looking for Production Team Leader to join their busy team.
- Hours are 9:30am - 6pm Monday till Thursday and 9am-2:30 pm on…
£8.60 an hour
- Generous bonus scheme and monthly cash incentives.
- So if you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, then sorry, that means your application was unsuccessful…
Covenant Care Ltd
£10.59 an hour
- Level 3 Health and Social Care (or a desire to work towards).
- Able to speak and write to level 2 English.
- Support people with social activities and making /…
- Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.