jobs in Neath Port Talbot
You refined by:
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£16,634 - £17,634 a year
- The job holder must be professional and diligent as they will engage with customers, corporate partners, donors and householders as well as our staff and…
£20,020 - £23,626 a year
- You should also hold a level 2 qualification in Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) and be IT literate equivalent to level 2.
£17,850 a year
- Generous bonus – average bonus of £900.00 per year, but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to.
- You don’t need experience or vast technical knowledge.
£17,364 - £18,179 a year
- The ideal candidate should have a level 2 qualification in English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent) and be IT literate to level 2 (with a working knowledge of MS…
Chopsticks Chinese Takeaway
Now hiring at 4 Lletty Nedd,…
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons, looking after customers' specific needs, keeping high standards of cleanliness in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.