jobs in Neath Port Talbot
You refined by:
Bridgend County Borough Council (undo)
- The Governing Body of Maes yr Haul Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and caring Learning Support Officer with prior Nursery…
- The project aims to tackle the barriers that prevents employed individuals from improving their labour market position by helping them to remove the barriers…
- A full driving licence is essential for this post.
- You will also react to calls for assistance from Telecare users via the community alarm centre.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
- Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)…
- As well as possessing these skills you must also be able to welcome all guests / visitors to the school in a positive and friendly manner which projects a good…
- This varied role will include the administration of the team’s budgets, including the preparation of its grant claims, the organisation of network meetings and…
- You will need to be available for evening and weekend working to hit challenging employment targets.
- Fixed term up to 31st March 2020.
- Fixed Term up to 2 years.
- With a good standard of education (minimum of 5 GCSE's including maths and English and 2 A Levels or equivalent), you will have…
- Heronsbridge School is a maintained special school for children with severe learning difficulties aged 3 - 19.
- Temporary up to 31 August 2020.
- Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.