jobs in Neath Port Talbot
You refined by:
Bridgend County Borough Council (undo)
- In addition, all children and young people (0-18) are entitled to, and should be aware of their rights within the United Nations Conventions on the Rights of…
- You will be required to support and encourage citizens to use our new online digital self-serve customer portal as well as being an advocate of channel shift…
- Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent plus sound experience and understanding.
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual is required to…
- Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
- The project aims to develop new sustainable community physical activity opportunities for older people, through developing and engaging community volunteers.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Central Grants Team in Bridgend Council, who are seeking to appoint a well-motivated individual to support the…
- They allow citizens to have a greater say in Council matters by holding inquiries into matters of local concern.
- The Governors of Afon-y-Felin Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated Family Engagement Officer to further develop the current practice within the…
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating, you will be part of a staff team responsible for supporting strategic management and service functions of the Social Services…
- You must be able to show a commitment to and experience of working with young people, and an ability to work as part of a team and be able to relate well to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.