jobs in Neath Port Talbot
You refined by:
£23,836 a year
- The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council's Inspire for Work team…
£8.50 an hour
- You will be working 16 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 18th January 2020, shift patterns across weekdays and weekends for at least 4 days per week.
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£23,836 a year
- Working in partnership with young people, their Social Workers, carers and other professionals to support and promote the young person's independence, you will…
£17,364 - £18,179 a year
- You should hold a level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics (GCSE or equivalent) and be IT literate equivalent to level 2 (with working knowledge of MS…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- NVQ Level 2 and ECDL or equivalent.
- General administration, mail, scanning, typing, photocopying, etc.
- Experience of working in a business support environment…
£18,000 a year
- The Melin Community Trust (MCT) is a community based, volunteer led organisation that seeks to engage with projects to regenerate the area.
£22,462 - £25,295 a year
- You must hold a full current driving license, with access to a vehicle to travel to other sites around the authority.
- Interview Date: Friday 29th November 2019.
£7,524 a year
- Apprentices will be required to work towards an NVQ Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration.
- The role of the apprentice is to assist an existing team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.