jobs in Grimsby
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
- Your tasks will include reception and inspection of incoming good, as wells as order handling, picking and packing.
- Fork lift, handling of dangerous goods.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
- Previous retail experience in a fast paced store or service environment.
- A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons).
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- You will develop knowledge of our extensive range of health and wellbeing products and services to ensure our customers receive the best experience that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.