jobs in Yelverton
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
£25,941 - £30,046 a year
- You will need to handle Biometric Residence Permits (BRPs) and the Home Office require that any member of staff having direct access to BRPs must be a national…
- Experience of front line customer service or sales experience, ideally gained in Retail or Hospitality.
- You will be providing a service to our First-Class…
£16,991 a year
- You’ll be proud to share our valuable work with our customers, and look to contribute new ideas so that we can maximise profit which can be reinvested back into…
- As part of a small store team, you’ll have a passion for retail, helping in making the store looks fantastic to ensure our customers come back time and time…
£22,417 - £25,217 a year
- You will also need to be reliable and possess effective communication skills and having experience of dealing with UK and international organisations/partners…
£21,170 - £25,350 a year
- A driving licence is therefore essential.
- They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in.
£8.24 an hour
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist…
University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & vulnerable adults.
- Of your DBS check application.
- Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people.
- These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare…
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Robert Hughes, Alliance Disclosure Manager on 01752 487697 or alternatively email Robert.HUGHES…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.