jobs in Yaxley
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£19,967 a year
- Understanding of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.
- You will provide one to one support for several residents agreeing together a support plan…
£9.25 - £12.24 an hour
- Able to provide 2 satisfactory references.
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our clients location.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Your patient support and encouragement will assist individuals to run their own lives as much as possible – helping with personal care, supporting someone to…
£8.21 an hour
- Opportunity to undertake a NVQ in health and social care.
- We’ll pay for your DBS.
- Working hours are on a shift pattern rota basis including some weekend working…
- We have 2 full time guaranteed hours positions available.
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support…
£8.30 an hour
- Through a creative and caring approach, you will build good relationships with both service users and their families, supporting service users in the planning…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- *Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be…
Crown Social Care Ltd
- To arrange to visit young people at home.
- To be accountable directly to your line manger when working with designated clients and to be available by telephone…
£8.73 - £9.54 an hour
- To be considered for any of these roles you must hold a full drivers licence.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an…
£8.50 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
- Therefore all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Hours: 37.5 hour per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.