jobs in Yateley GU46
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,148 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£8.34 - £8.60 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
£8,277 a year
- The post involves supporting our customers to access local learning and leisure facilities using our vehicles and so you will need to meet the criteria of our…
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- If this sounds like you - apply now!
£21,451 a year
- Old Tea Warehouse offer housing and support for homeless people aged 18 to 65 with complex needs including addiction, a history of offending, and with issues…
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£8.50 - £9.15 an hour
- Our support can include assistance with paperwork, daily life skills and social skills.
- We are looking for warm, motivated and flexible individuals to provide…
£9.18 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Waymarks.
£9.15 an hour
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 and higher.
- As a senior practitioner and supervisor, we will support your continuous development by providing…
£17,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, share our Avenues values and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.