jobs in Yateley GU46
You refined by:
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and…
- Process Collections Stock Sales lists.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent Microsoft skills are essential as well as a friendly proactive manner and a keen…
£24,000 a year
- The main responsibilities for this position will be dealing with IT Ticket coming through to this department and passing them through to the relevant…
£20,000 a year
- Liaise with internal and external customers, dealing with any queries.
- Answering general queries competently by telephone, email, post or in person ensuring the…
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles
£9.21 an hour
- Managing incoming calls and enquiries.
- YourLife Management Services, a subsidiary of McCarthy & Stone is seeking an organised, proactive and service focused…
£9 - £11 an hour
- Our client is currently hiring for an Temporary Administrator to support the projects team.
- General day to day Administration duties.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with majority of administrative duties.
- What's in it for you?
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We follow safe recruitment practices to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act …
- Communicate with Customers, Engineers and Customer Service Centre regarding installation projects and service calls to ensure they are booked in.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.