jobs in Yateley GU46
You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events.
- Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£80 a day
- To take joy from ‘WOWing’ our customers with our products!
- No specific experience necessary as long as you have the ability to engage with customers, provide 5 …
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension…
- Being knowledgeable about the products in my department, the services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.