jobs in Yateley GU46
You refined by:
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- A good team player, you will have proven administration experience, have an approachable and understanding manner and have an eye for detail.
£27,025 - £31,302 a year
- What you’ll need to succeed.
- You are likely to have proven experience of running events from concept to evaluation with good knowledge of the operational…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- Surrey Police and Sussex Police Special Constables, Volunteers and Agency Staff (excluding self employed workers) covered under the Agency Worker Regulations …
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£23,754 - £25,941 a year
- The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join them in providing excellent administrative…
£27,511 - £30,046 a year
- We are a new team and there is a big challenge to support the creation of a digital presence that enables academics and key partners, to self-serve where…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.50 an hour
- If you're successful, we'll invite you to a face-to-face assessment centre:
- Or alternatively you'll have a visual merchandising professional qualification.
£27,511 - £28,331 a year
- 2 January 2020 or as soon thereafter as possible.
- We are looking for an Administrator for Outgoing Mobility, who is keen to work in an international context,…
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- O Have excellent communication skills - can not only talk to our customers but listen to them;
- Alongside exceptional customer service, you will work towards…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.