jobs in Yateley GU46
£1,250 - £1,450 a month
- Have experience working with children with challenging behaviour.
- Be able to differentiate work to support needs of children.
- A competitive rate of pay.
£3,000 - £17,316 a month
- Due to an influx of special needs children, Protocol Education is working to support a lovely primary school seeking to employ another experienced, fun,…
£120 - £160 a day
- The school is a small a friendly RC Primary school with a supporting senior leadership team, this is a great place to work.
£60 - £80 a day
- All successful candidates will be contacted via telephone within 3 working days.
- Assisting pupils with challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and…
£130 - £190 a day
- The college are looking for Qualified Lecturers who have the experience of working with either children or adults with special needs.
- We are looking for a caring person, with experience working with children that have additional needs.
- Do you love working with children?
£60 - £70 a day
- Access to your own transport is preferred as some work is across multiple sites, and you must be available for a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Supporting children in social activities and on outings.-• Assisting children during therapy sessions.
- 1, 2 and 3 form entry schools.
£9.25 - £12.00 an hour
- If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at…
£19,625 a year
- Ensure that the deaf child has maximum access to the mainstream curriculum and that verbal instructions are understood with the use of signing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.