jobs in Yateley GU46
You refined by:
UK Government - Veterinary Medicines Directorate
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- It works to provide support to internal and external customers, helping them to be productive when using technology to do their jobs, by using tools to solve…
Now hiring at 150 Fleet Road,…
- Depending on your role, you may also travel offsite to visit our customers and attend events.
- 3 role assignments across Sales and Customer Experience that will…
£26,177 a year
- Drivers Licence - have a full manual UK or EEA driving licence before receiving a formal offer of appointment.
- Age - be at least 18 years of age.
£17,500 a year
- PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products including;
- You’ll have use of our onsite gym, access to discounted PepsiCo products…
- We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Current School or College student or a recent school or college leaver.
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C and 8 GCSE's including Maths and English, or…
- Support work includes dealing with outages, attacks on infrastructure and day to day enquiries from customers.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you,…
2 EXCEL ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Clean driving licence an advantage.
- It is envisaged that the roll will progress on to being a fully qualified NDT technician in multiple disciplines with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.