You refined by:
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Willingness to get stuck in with our fun-loving culture.
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.24 an hour
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist…
£8.75 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.75 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.