jobs in Worcester WR1
£12 an hour
- Busy crews working on Severn Trent Water contracts.
- Inclusion on to Company Bonus Scheme.
- Rates of up to £12 per hour depending on experience , regular overtime…
- You recognise that purchasing a new product can sometimes help customers attain their goals.
- Ability to teach small groups and coach multiple customers…
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£25,000 a year
- As IT assistant you will be responsible for setting up new employees with email addresses, updating the CRM system and assiating the IT manager with any…
£11.62 an hour
- For informal queries about this vacancy, please contact Professor Ian Maddock by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hourly Rate: £11.62 per hour.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You should be educated to academic level 3 – A-level, NVQ3, OCR/RSA3, City and Guilds 3, in a Business Administrator – related subject or GCSE (A-C) with…
£20,235 - £26,274 a year
- The team in which this post works triage a high volume of inbound queries from a diverse client group of both internal and external customers, through multiple…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
- HOURLY RATE PLUS TIPS, PAID BREAK, MEAL ON SHIFT, 50% FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNT, FLEXIBLE SHIFTS, ACCESS TO LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT AND ACCESS TO…
£25,158 - £29,624 a year
- This will include providing support, advice and guidance to our customers, advising customers on income maximisation, budgeting and financial capability skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.