jobs in Worcester WR1
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£25,000 a year
- As IT assistant you will be responsible for setting up new employees with email addresses, updating the CRM system and assiating the IT manager with any…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- HOURLY RATE PLUS TIPS, PAID BREAK, MEAL ON SHIFT, 50% FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNT, FLEXIBLE SHIFTS, ACCESS TO LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT AND ACCESS TO…
Now hiring at 63 Bridge Street,…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator position for a client of mine based in Worcester, this company are willing to train somebody up into the…
- We're looking for someone to join our team in Pershore as a Project Officer on our GrowAgri project.
- Past administrative and event coordination experience is…
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£23,000 a year
- Joining as a Field Social Research Interviewer / Field Interviewer you’ll work at the frontline, interviewing people in their homes about key subjects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.