jobs in Worcester WR1
- To produce the best quality finished product, working within the Muller Values & standards whilst striving to continuously improve.
£9.20 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
- We're looking for someone to join our team as a Programme Co-ordinator for the Prince's Trust team in Worcestershire and Herefordshire on a permanent basis.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- We don’t like hard sales techniques, but you will need to demonstrate a level of sales ability, which includes active listening skills, empathy and an…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
£8.21 an hour
- Segregated from our large dining and restaurant area for those who are a little more peckish.
- Oh What fun it is to sell.
- With one tray in one hand.
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
OnSite Central Ltd
- To be successful you must be IT literate, with accurate keyboard and data entry skills, and an eye for detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.