jobs in Worcester WR1
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
- Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store.
- Our stores are fast-moving places, open all week.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- Access to flexible benefits such as voluntary benefits,…
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- We’re looking for Waiting Team members who bring a natural sense of pride to everything they do.
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
£27,500 a year
- Implement changes in a timely manner.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the road traffic act and driver hours' legislation.
- What will you be doing?
£20,478 a year
- We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
- £20,478 per annum (rising to £21,556 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.