jobs in Worcester WR1
You refined by:
SEN Teaching Assistant (undo)
£300 - £350 a week
- SEN Teaching Assistant -- Outstanding Primary School -- Bordesley, Birmingham (B9).
- Previous work with children is desirable.
- 300 - 350 per week, term time.
£70 - £85 a day
- We are working in Partnership with a Primary School in the Birmingham area who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support children and young people with…
- Previous experience supporting pupils within a SEN /Primary school setting the last 3 months+ or similar.
- The school are looking for part time and full time…
£65 - £70 a day
- Valid Photo ID – Driving Licence or passport.
- A new enhanced DBS will be needed for this role or a subscription to the DBS update service.
Gloverspiece Minifarm Ltd
- Experience with SEN children essential, plus a love for the outdoors and animals.
- An enhanced DBS check is required for the role.
£75 a day
- A secondary school in Erdington is looking to recruit a special educational needs Teaching Assistant to start asap.
- Trained in safeguarding and prevent.
£350 - £450 a week
- Degree or Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistant.
- SEN Teaching Assistant | Team Teach qualified highly sought after | Primary School | Perry Barr, Birmingham…
- CERT Solutions are working with a primary school in Rowley Regis who are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant as soon as possible to work on a two to…
£55 - £80 a day
- We will need to gain references to cover the last 2 years, and a minimum of 2 references must be a school based.
- Level 2 or 3 TA qualification.
£57 - £65 a day
- Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
We have removed 116 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.