jobs in Worcester WR1
You refined by:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- Staff discount on car servicing.
Stanbrook Abbey Hotel
£30 a day
- Your role will involve welcoming and rooming guests, dealing with guest enquiries and ensuring guest satisfaction on departure.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
£17,265 a year
- Making and receiving telephone calls, both to patients and professionals;
- Greeting all patients in a friendly and helpful manner;
- This will be achieved by:
- Take customer reservations for bedrooms and dining in person, over the telephone or by email.
- The successful candidate will have experience as a Receptionist or…
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have…
- Friends and Family Hotel Stay Discounts.
- Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
HR Smith Group
- Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring callers to relevant staff members.
- Currently we are looking for an efficient and effective Senior…
£10.50 an hour
- The successful Receptionist will undertake the following duties:
- Discounts at various high street stores.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.