jobs in Worcester WR1
You refined by:
£20,000 a year
- Answering the telephone and re-directing calls as appropriate.
- Sending out sales invoices to local authorities.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the home.
£22,000 a year
- Administrator role which involves arranging maintenance visits with customers and planning engineer schedules according, producing invoices and quotes, vehicle…
- The successful candidate will be trained and will be expected to answer phone calls, create documents such as notices, assist with filling and uploading, help…
£17,136 a year
- Act as system administrator and first/main point of contact for cohort related issues from the team and customers and give appropriate advice and signposting.
- We are now looking to appoint an Administrator to in our Cheltenham office to take responsibility for some of the day to day administration and general support…
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be able to work well with others in a busy and exciting team.
- You’ll be dealing with all triage queries that come…
£17,550 a year
- Answering various queries on policies and procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (including telephone and e-mail).
- What’s in it for you:
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
- PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales.
- Please click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
£9.62 an hour
- To undertake clinic prep duties in Outpatients – getting notes ready for clinic, locating notes, tracking notes, working to tight deadlines, requesting notes…
- You will be the first point of contact for our managers and employees who are seeking HR Advice via email, telephone and face to face.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.