jobs in Worcester WR1
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst looking to expand their skills, experience and responsibilities over the coming months and years.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Develop specific measures for customer points throughout the process where data can be analysed to gain an understanding of how customers and potential…
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- To be considered for this role you must have experience of having worked as a HR Officer, and hold Level 7 CIPD qualification (or at the very least, be studying…
£21,504 a year
- The ideal candidate should have a flexible work approach and be resilient to all types of calls.
- 12 to 18 Months in a call centre or office environment.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Making transport arrangements for sales and services.
- Answering telephone enquiries and pass.
- Sheridan Maine are looking for a Sales/Transport Administrator to…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Website product, category and static pages.
- All copy must be written in the correct tone adhering to brand style and used on many platforms:
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- My client, a Sporting Goods Company based in Gloucester, are currently looking for a Graphic Designer on a full time basis, to join the Product Team.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Part Time Legal PA – 2 full days a week.
- Other administrative duties will include checking through or typing of correspondence when needed, assisting the team…
£26,180 - £35,420 a year
- Confident in dealing with challenging customers and a proven track record in customer service delivery.
- This role will involve carrying out planned inspections…
£14 an hour
- Pertemps are currently recruiting for a client of ours within the Birmingham area for an experienced Toolmaker.
- Hours of work and days are flexible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.