jobs in Worcester WR1
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our client operates within the hospitality and catering industry, based close to Gloucester, and the role will focus around the busy events team, working partly…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- The Administration Assistant - Part Time will be responsible for:
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
£28,000 - £29,000 a year
- Overseeing the coding of invoices to correct cost centre.
- A public sector organisation looking for a experienced Finance Officer to support the finance function…
£21,000 - £30,000 a year
- To provide tailored self-help and specialist money advice and support to clients, via telephone, email, letters, web chats, forums and other multimedia channels…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- This is a great opportunity for a Part Time Accounts Assistant looking for variety within their role as this position will cover purchase ledger, sales ledger…
- Answering calls and emails Meeting and greeting clients Booking appointments Diary management Attending staff meetings General admin duties.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Administrative tasks - company expenses, hotel and travel bookings, etc...
- A reputable organisation in their field relocating their finance team to Solihull.
£21,504 a year
- To provide basic money advice via telephone, electronic and written channels, and communicate with clients in a supportive, empathetic, non-judgemental manner,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.