jobs in Worcester WR1
You refined by:
Connex Education (undo)
- Working with Children aged 2 – 4 years, the successful candidate will be responsible for the groups wellbeing.
- Welcoming the children into the classroom on arrival and assist the teaching with settling the children in preparation for the day.
- You Must be able to:
- You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
- We are looking for some special people to join our…
- The community centre, based in the centre of Smethwick, run two adult courses every week and require an experienced creche worker to care for the children of…
- A valid DBS check registered on the update service, or willingness to obtain this through us.
- Previous experience of supporting SEN pupils in primary school…
- Connex Education is currently seeking Level 2 and Level 3 Qualified Nursery Assistants to work in a private day nursery in Kings Heath, Birmingham.
- In addition to this, all applicants are required to have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent) and recent experience supporting…
£55 - £75 a day
- Hold a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Health and Social care or be of degree level.
- Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)…
- We are seeking compassionate and caring practitioners, who are confident working with children aged 0-5 years old, ensuring their safety and welfare at all…
- Providing a safe and secure environment for the children, aged 0 – 5 years.
- Planning and taking part in child focused activities based around the EYFS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.