jobs in Woking GU21
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will report into the Restaurant Training Manager and work within a training team of 3 as part of the wider People and Culture team based at our Restaurant…
- Minimum SIA front line licence or Door supervisor.
- Ensuring access to premises is monitored through the use of walk around and security cameras.
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
- Attend the workplace on a regular and timely basis, informing the team leader of any lateness or unplanned absence in a timely manner.
- Assist with introduction of modelling changes, being reactive to demand and/or supply, considering the impact on production, sales, logistics, inventory,…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Established social media and community management background including proven experience in managing the day-to-day activity on a major brand social media…
- Dealing with VIPs and High Net Worth individuals in a face to face environment, this role will be responsible for hosting customers and potential customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.