£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
- This position is for 7 hours on Sundays.
- You will collaborate with colleagues to coordinate campaigns and help with a range of activities from carrying out research and briefings to writing copy and…
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates…
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- You will need to hold a current UK driving licence and have access to transport.
- Surrey Police and Sussex Police Special Constables, Volunteers and Agency Staff…
- Media relations – developing relationships with journalists, managing media enquiries, drafting media materials, identifying proactive media opportunities,…
- Ensure that all station operations on each vehicle are completed to the required quality standard.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as requested…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.