£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
- Ensure ticket office queues are kept to a minimum by directing customers to the Ticket Vending Machines.
- This is a front line, customer facing role and the post…
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- A practically minded scholar is required to assist in the development and delivery of the exhibition, in particular to carry out research and curatorial…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£20,151 a year
- A pleasant and helpful manner when dealing with users of the library and good communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to give clear instructions are…
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£20,217 a year
- £20,217 per annum whilst training, rising to £23,735 per annum after training plus regional allowance.
- Working an average of 37 hours per week.
- Report any irregularities, faults or unusual occurrences in the prescribed manner, maintaining a written record.
- Carry out emergency procedures when required.
£8.50 an hour
- Previous experience within a retail or hospitality environment is beneficial but not essential.
- You will be an advocate for the Argos values, and will do all…
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.