jobs in Woking GU21
£17,000 a year
- We are now looking for full and part time Support Workers to join our team in Woking in a supported living service to support people who have learning…
£17,685 a year
- Provide personal care and support to our customers out in the community (Personal care including bathing and toileting, dressing, bed making and few house hold…
£17,014 a year
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities is desired but not essential as Optalis provides full training which you will be paid to attend.
As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role. Our Support Workers empower people with…
£17,148 a year
- You will also assist with personal care, medication and at mealtimes, encouraging choice and participation to enable our customers to attain their full…
£20,402 a year
- Support Worker, Community, Lambeth, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare…
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history.
- Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new permanent position?
- 24 hour on call service.
Nexus Recruitment Group
West Byfleet KT14
- Our Client is looking for Support Worker to work for them in a friendly environmental Nursing home with following benefits:
£17,027 a year
- Level 2 Social Care qualification is desirable or willingness to work towards gaining it.
- Our salary levels are equal to the national living wage from £8.73 per…
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- In return for your hard work you will receive first class training and: -9.82 per hour -20…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.