jobs in Woking GU21
£19,225 - £22,045 a year
- The role is wide and varied and encompasses library work as well as assisting customers with council enquiries.
- Interviews: 2 – 3 January 2020.
£29,002 - £32,371 a year
- This will include safeguarding issues, court proceedings, children and young people in care and those who have left care.
- Experience with working with families.
Big Yellow Self Storage Company Ltd.
£19,500 a year
- To accurately pick and pack orders for Stores and the Web Shop.
- You will have experience of working within a warehouse environment and it is desirable that you…
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£28,000 a year
- From welcoming customers, you’ll ensure their smooth journey, from agreeing service or understanding repair requirements to booking in work and presenting the…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£24,561 - £27,967 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for administering and clerking various council committees, forums and panels, providing professional support to Members of…
£21,687 - £24,507 a year
- You will need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, with good communication skills and a willingness to offer the best service that we can to our…
£23,187 - £40,035 a year
- Achieving for Children continually reviews its structure and business practices in order to provide the best possible services for children, young people and…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You may have experience of the following: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.