jobs in Woking GU21
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- Organised and methodical, you’ll tackle a variety of admin tasks, from answering phones and processing invoices, to filing records and sending out letters.
£23,187 - £40,035 a year
- Achieving for Children continually reviews its structure and business practices in order to provide the best possible services for children, young people and…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£25,809 - £33,291 a year
- You will be based at Kingston offices but there is a requirement for some home visits or work from other locations from time to time.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- The postholder will be the initial point of contact for the department, welcoming visitors, answering the telephone and providing basic advice to callers (both…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Good command of English – both spoken and written for effective communication to customers.
- The visa team in the British High Commission Kingston works closely…
£21,944 - £23,560 a year
- Bailiffs are required to travel to homes and businesses across the local and surrounding area, assess personal goods to secure payment for outstanding warrants…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.