jobs in Woking GU21
You refined by:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£8.46 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£9.05 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- Actively resolve customers issues first time, tailoring a response to the customers preferred communication style (in writing, by phone) in guidance with Virgin…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This role requires you to go through a DBS check to Enhanced Children / Adults, if successful.
- This can be viewed online and from home.
- Today, I saved a life!
£9.12 an hour
- You’ll keep everyone safe, providing customer service with a smile and managing visitors, carrying out searches and dealing with any incidents on site.
- You must be aged 18 or over and hold a full driving licence.
- Guaranteed weekly minimum rates are £150 in year 1, increasing from year 2 onwards to £282 for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.