jobs in Woking GU21
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- Inform customers of any course location changes, course cancellations and work with them to re-book.
- You will be working within a team of 5 and will be…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- Catering Assistant£8.75 per hourMonday - FridayMeal provided on shiftLooking for a new challenge that will utilise your skill set?
£19,250 a year
- Valid UK driving licence preferred, but not essential.
- Input to Sales & Operating forecasting.
- Identifying customer needs, developing new products, setting…
- Providing excellent service to customers, you will be involved in selling services and products face-to-face after gaining a full insight into individual…
- Head of Deal Desk and Competitive Intelligence.
£19,171 - £22,462 a year
- To support the Business Support Team Manager and Mobility Assessor by the ordering of blue badges, dealing with members of the public via telephone calls and…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
£13,986 - £14,495 a year
- Please visit our website to learn more about Kennel Lane School: http://www.kennellaneschool.com.
- Interviews for this role will take place as soon as sutiable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.