jobs in Woking GU21
- Keep up to date with makeup and beauty trends, and our up and coming products and how we can stay on top of other brands.
- Discovering a product is exciting.
- Benefits: Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you…
- Primarily, you’ll provide information to customers, working alongside the Optometrist, to help them select the best products and services to ensure customers…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
- You will be providing healthy lifestyle advice and health services to our patients across a number of store locations.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Provide support for the team with dispensing optical solutions to a wide range of customers including children and those with complex prescriptions.
- Working with our teams to accurately check customer prescriptions, whilst meeting regulatory and company standards.
- What you'll need to have.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.