jobs in Woking GU21
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- You’ll be busy, constantly on the move between our stores and our customers.
- You will be on-call for a further two shifts per week as a minimum, to cover extra…
- Benefits: Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you…
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
- Working with our teams to accurately check customer prescriptions, whilst meeting regulatory and company standards.
- What you'll need to have.
We have removed 15 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.