You refined by:
£10 - £17 an hour
- You might take her to her local singing group, music really helps her remember special memories from her past, or you might help her with her shopping or making…
£27,936 - £34,629 a year
- In addition, the post holder will have a proved track record in developing improvement systems around administration and the ability to work small but perfectly…
£19,716 - £22,716 a year
- This role is home based so you will need access to a stable home broadband service but involves travel, sometimes at unsocial hours, so access to own transport…
London Borough of Islington
- If you are interested in this placement could you email Sigal Avni send a completed volunteer form with your CV and a letter of interest (indicating why are you…
- Looking for a fantastic volunteering opportunity?
- For more information about the role and an application form, please email: email@example.com.
- Whilst every effort will be made to minimise travel, you will likely need to use public transport or, ideally, your own vehicle, especially in places where…
- Contribute or give something back to your local community;
- Develop your skills or experience;
- Use your existing skills or experience to help others;
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- However (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental…
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role please contact Bik-Kay Talbot, Volunteering Officer, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- A car driver with a clean licence.
- As a Volunteer Advocate you will work with vulnerable adults or children to ensure that their rights and interests are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.