jobs in Woking GU21
You refined by:
- We are looking to recruit 2 creative and motivated Public Affairs Interns to help coordinate WWF UK’s advocacy work in Westminster.
- If successful, you will be required to attend an Assessment Centre at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking in March 2020.
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Application of big data analytics, machine learning techniques to the aerodynamic design of the F1 car.
- The programme duration will be between 3 and 6 months,…
- To provide administration and analytical support to consultants to ensure schemes and overall portfolio are administered in an accurate and timely manner for…
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
£18,000 a year
- A minimum of a predicted 2:2 degree, or equivalent, in any subject (actual or expected).
- The drive to succeed, with the ability to think both creatively and…
£22,969 - £26,209 a year
- Grade 3 of the College's London Pay Scale which is £22,969 rising to £25,611 pro rata.
- You will also assist with general office administration.
Coram Children's Charity
£11,521 a year
- They will help to manage referrals into our EU Settlement Scheme project and – subject to having/obtaining the necessary registration with the Office of the…
£31,800 a year
- The role is focused around engaging new customers, creating repeat business through account management whilst upholding the values of EnviroBuild.
- Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
- During 2020 and 2021, this role will participate on some key…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.