jobs in Windsor SL4
You refined by:
- As you’d expect, you’ll need a clean driving licence for this role.
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles and helping to get them back on the road, our…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- The successful candidate will hold a full, clean UK driving licence with experience in working in a fast paced commercial driving environment with experience of…
£22,001 - £25,000 a year
- Full, valid GB driving licence is essential.
- Carry out detailed vehicle appraisals with photographs on collection of customers vehicles.
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Meeting and greeting our customers.
- Suitable candidates will have held a full driving license for a minimum of three years.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
£13,661 a year
- To render professional and excellent driving service to APCOA undertaking cash collection from sites, to perform first-hand maintenance on car park equipment,…
- You will be collecting and delivering vehicles on behalf of the dealership or our customers when required.
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme.
- Must hold an up to date full clean UK driving licence.
- Shall ensure a vehicle assessment is undertaken to enable driving of the company vehicles and tailgate…
£8.21 an hour
- You will need to hold a clean driving licence and be happy to pick up / drop off staff from a number of villages around Lightwater, Surrey.
£9.51 - £9.76 an hour
- The service between the two locations needs to be hassle free, efficient and on time to ensure customers are not disappointed by poor product availability when…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.