jobs in Windsor SL4
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10 - £17 an hour
- *MUST BE ABLE TO HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND YOU OWN CAR**.
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and…
£11.00 - £11.25 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£8.73 an hour
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- If you are interested in joining our experienced and friendly team or wish to speak to somebody for more information or to arrange an informal visit please…
£8.70 an hour
Care Assistant – Sandown Park is a 92 bed Nursing and Residential care home set in Windsor, Berkshire and are looking for like-minded people to join the team…
£9.30 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£10 - £15 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400).
- Rates of pay £10.00 - 15.00 per hour.
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.