You refined by:
- Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers?
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£37,119 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£25,217 - £30,048 a year
- You will also contribute and participate in student facing school activities like induction, enrolment and enhancement week.
- Student Advice and Support Manager.
The White Horse Federation
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- We would like someone to join us who can support parents of children and young people experiencing difficulties with 1:1 work, deliver 1:1 support to parents…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£17,200 a year
- You’ll be expected to interact with the public on a daily basis, answering the many questions, or help out with gardening workshops, tours and helping set up…
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- To both mixed and specific subject groups of students; providing one to one study advice to undergraduate and taught postgraduate students on an appointment…
£20,001 - £22,000 a year
- Carrying out outbound service, MOT, vehicle maintenance and all other aftersales-related booking calls for divisional service departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.