jobs in Wincanton
- In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make…
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
- The successful candidate in this role will be flexible, hardworking, have a continuous improvement mind-set, be a strong team player as well as someone who…
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- A current and valid fork lift truck licence – although training will be provided if required.
- In return, we can promise you a first-class opportunity in a…
- Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air.
£8.80 - £9.05 an hour
- You’ll be a people person, flexible with varying shifts (and customers).
- You will receive £8.80 per hour (£8.08 if under 21) plus an additional £0.25 per hour…
- Those in higher-risk groups (including those over 70, those who are pregnant or with underlying medical conditions) may be able to offer support by telephone.
- Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
Payroll Officer, Band 4 Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Payroll Officer to…
Abacus Employment Services
£9.08 an hour
- Preparing and packing customer orders ensuring they are correct.
- Prepare, pack and wrap items for courier collection.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Demonstrate a friendly and professional attitude towards customers.
- Maintaining the cash counter and processing payments.
Elite Staffing Solutions UK
£8.72 an hour
- Preparing and processing specific orders for customers.
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner.
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.