jobs in Wincanton
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£14,829 a year
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
- As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll…
£19,946 a year
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also…
- Retail rewards & savings including health and fitness discounts.
- Support Workers in this location, experience is not necessary as all of our staff receive…
£8.84 an hour
- As a Support Worker you will receive: -8.84 per hour -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time), which increases after 3 and 5…
£9.00 - £9.90 an hour
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us).
- £9.00 per hour, £9.90 per hour (nights), £30.50 per…
£9.00 - £14.50 an hour
- Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your…
£17,132 a year
- A clean driving licence with at least 3 years driving experience is essential.
- QCF level 3 Diploma in relevant care/children & young people related area or…
- Development and access to professional training.
- Our Support Workers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full,…
£8.25 an hour
- We are currently looking for a full-time support worker who lives in or around Shepton Mallet.
- Full time, part time and bank vacancies available.
Bluebird Care (North Somerset)
We are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable, resilient, self managing and is able to communicate effectively to offer reassurance and value to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.